Contents: WaterOut STRONG 10 sachets + WaterOut STRONG Night 30 capsules
Reset your lymphatic system, enjoy the fastest slimming effect possible and get rid of the problem that caused weight gain in the first place.
- Extremely effective weight-loss drinks that bring dramatic results
- 27% less water and toxins
- 60% less bloating and swelling in just 1 week
- Visible weight-loss results in just 10 days
- 80% of users wanting more
- 3 times stronger draining effect
HOW IS IT EFFECTIVE?
Our slimming duo accelerates the elimination of water and toxins from the body, which in turn relieves the strain on the liver and digestive system. Despite the removal of excess water, all the important minerals in the body are preserved.
WaterOut provides fast and effective results and is recommended by our consumers!
BRINGS SPECTACULAR RESULTS
- Decreased water retention
- Visible slimming effects
- Reduced swelling of ankles and calves
- Reduced swollen leg sensation
TOP-QUALITY WEIGHT-LOSS PRODUCTS
Start your day with WaterOut STRONG and beat puffiness, bloating and water weight.
Take it regularly and enjoy its remarkable effect on your fat metabolism.
WATEROUT STRONG NIGHT
Take 2 WaterOut STRONG Night capsules in the evening and ignite the night-time weight loss process – which is crucial for quick results.
Innovative delayed effect will let you sleep peacefully and reveal its power the following morning.
How to use:
WaterOut STRONG: The recommended daily intake is 1 sachet dissolved in 1 litre of water and drunk throughout the morning.
WaterOut STRONG Night: The recommended daily intake is 2 capsules with a glass of water during a light dinner. Do not take on an empty stomach. Do not consume with acidic drinks (orange juice, fizzy drinks, ...). Do not combine with vitamin C.
Warning: If you are hypersensitive or allergic to any of the product ingredients or use medication, consult your doctor before use. This product is not recommended for pregnant or breastfeeding women.
Important: The recommended daily intake should not be exceeded. Dietary supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle, which are important.
Storage: Keep out of the reach of children! Store in a dark, dry place at a temperature below 25°C.
WaterOut STRONG: Prickly pear fruit powder with 0.05% betalains and 0.03% indicaxanthin, horsetail aerial parts extract, carrier: corn dextrin, sarsaparilla root extract, Java tea leaf extract with 2% potassium, raspberry fruit juice concentrate powder, natural raspberry flavour, acidity regulator: citric acid, artichoke leaf extract with 2-5% cynarin, milk thistle dried fruit extract, dandelion root extract with 3-5% chlorogenic acid and 12% inulin, red whole grape extract with 75% total polyphenols and 50% OPC (content of sulphites >10 mg/kg), anti-caking agent: rice concentrate, sweetener: sucralose.
WaterOut STRONG Night: Hibiscus flower extract with 10% total polyphenols, broccoli seed extract with 10% glucoraphanin, cinnamon bark extract with 20% proanthocyanidins, watermelon fruit extract, white birch leaf extract, anti-caking agent: rice concentrate, black pepper fruit extract with 95% piperine, capsules: hydroxypropyl methylcellulose.