Contents: 30 capsules for 30 days
A completely novel approach to fat loss – brown fat stimulation! Boost the fat-burning hormone adiponectin and literally torch through stomach fat! Free your six-pack with our unique formula from natural extracts!
BECOME A LEAN MEAN FAT-BURNING MACHINE
6PACK ACCELERATOR IMPROVED reprograms your body cells to avoid storing fat. It also stimulates brown fat tissue, your ally in weight loss. Brown fat is a beast that burns calories - all the time! Scientists have found that we lose (good) brown fat as we age – and gain (bad) white fat instead. Now it also contains wakame extract, which helps eliminate visceral fat.
- Users lost up to 50% of stomach fat!
- Testers burned up to 7.5 cm of waist circumference.
- Wakame algae helped decrease dangerous visceral fat by up to 16% in just 1 month.
"I'M BACK TO MY OLD SELF!"
I play football and I also coach. Lately, I’ve been experiencing a lack of time for exercising and I noticed the consequences. I lost muscle mass and my bad eating habits resulted in weight gain in my stomach area.
PowGen products were a huge help for getting back in shape, especially L-Carnitine Max Power and 6Pack Accelerator. I noticed a massive difference in the speed with which I gained muscle, faster regeneration and faster fat burn. I feel like I’m back to my old self!
THE SCIENCE OF NATURE FOR ULTIMATE RESULTS
Capsaicin from red chilli pepper packs a powerful punch with its thermoburner effect.
Green tea is well known for its metabolism-boosting powers.
Red orange extract rich in vitamin C to give you that extra kick of energy.
Vitamin B6 for normal protein and glycogen metabolism – both crucial for fitness and endurance.
Wakame, the fat burning algae, accelerates fat burning, promotes glucose utilisation and helps decrease the absorption of fat and glucose.
WHO'S IT FOR?
Do you want to get rid of stomach fat? Do you want to push your metabolism to maximum efficiency? Do you want a laser-cut six-pack?
6PACK ACCELERATOR IMPROVED is for you. 1 capsule a day. Visible results.
How to use: The recommended daily intake is 1 capsule, once a day with a glass of water after a meal of your choice.
Important: The recommended daily intake should not be exceeded. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied, balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle, which are important.
Storage: Keep out of the reach of children! Store in a dark, dry place at temperatures below 25°C.
Ingredients: Sicilian red orange fruit var. Moro extract – 400 mg (with 4.3-4.5% of Vitamin C – 17.5 mg (22% NRV*)), cayenne hot pepper fruit extract – 50 mg, green tea leaf and bud extract with 95% total polyphenols, wakame algae thallus extract with 10% fucoxanthin - 50 mg,42% EGCG and 6% caffeine – 50 mg, anti-caking agent: rice concentrate, vitamin B6 – 2.8 mg (200% NRV*), capsules: hydroxypropyl methylcellulose. *NRV – Nutrient Reference Value
1. Cypess AM, Kahn CR. Brown fat as a therapy for obesity and diabetes. Curr Opin Endocrinol Diabetes Obes. 2010;17:143–149. [PMC free article] [PubMed]
2. Tseng YH, Cypess AM, Kahn CR. Cellular bioenergetics as a target for obesity therapy. Nat Rev Drug Discov. 2010;9:465–482.
3. Gesta S, Tseng YH, Kahn CR. Developmental origin of fat: tracking obesity to its source. Cell. 2007;131:242–256.
4. Bartelt A, Heeren J. The holy grail of metabolic disease: brown adipose tissue. Curr Opin Lipidol. 2012;23:190–195.
5. Cannon B, Nedergaard J. Metabolic consequences of the presence or absence of the thermogenic capacity of brown adipose tissue in mice (and probably in humans) Int J Obes (Lond) 2010;34(Suppl 1):S7–16.
6. Feldmann HM, Golozoubova V, Cannon B, Nedergaard J. UCP1 ablation induces obesity and abolishes diet-induced thermogenesis in mice exempt from thermal stress by living at thermoneutrality. Cell Metab. 2009;9:203–209.
7. Tontonoz P, Hu E, Spiegelman BM. Stimulation of adipogenesis in fibroblasts by PPAR gamma 2, a lipid- activated transcription factor [published erratum appears in Cell 1995 Mar 24;80(6):following 957] Cell. 1994;79:1147–1156.
8. Marken Lichtenbelt WD, Vanhommerig JW, Smulders NM, Drossaerts JM, Kemerink GJ, Bouvy ND, Schrauwen P, Teule GJ. Cold-activated brown adipose tissue in healthy men. N Engl J Med. 2009;360:1500–1508.