DO YOU WANT TO GET RID OF FAT, ONCE AND FOR ALL?
Garcinia Fat Burner drink – it’ll help you reduce your stomach and hip size and get you your dream body faster than you could imagine.
A COMBINATION OF TWO NATURAL INGREDIENTS THAT:
- make it easier for you to regulate your weight,
- help eliminate fat, have thermogenic effects and help prevent lipogenesis,
- prevent fat absorption in the digestive tract,
- help boost metabolism and maintain vitality.
Guarana contains twice the amount of caffeine coffee does, but it’s released more slowly. Guarana increases vitality, raises energy levels and helps with cognitive function. It also boosts metabolism and maximises the results of any diet. [c]
The drink that helps accelerate fat loss is simple to prepare and is easily included into any weight loss programme. Put the content of a sachet into a cup or a glass and add warm or cold water. You can make a delicious refreshing beverage if you add some lemon or ginger.
WHO IS IT FOR?
The drink is a great choice for anyone who wants to get in shape: it’s a superb food supplement for regulating body weight as it only contains natural ingredients.
We recommend it to everyone who wants:
- help with losing excess fat, faster,
- to use an effective food supplement to boost their weight loss,
- to get their body into shape and get rid of the last of the stubborn fat,
- supplement their diet with 100% natural ingredients with no artificial chemicals.
Garcinia FAT BURNER DRINK - Dietary supplement with sweetener. Contains caffeine. Not suitable for children and pregnant or breastfeeding women (caffeine content: 60 mg/2 sachets). Use: The recommended daily intake is 1-2 sachets in 2 dl of water after a meal.
INGREDIENTS (in one drink):
bulking agent: corn dextrin, garcinia cambogia fruit extract with 60% hydroxycitric acid, guarana seed extract with 10% caffeine, natural lemon flavour, acidity regulator: citric acid, anti-caking agent: rice concentrate, sweetener: sucralose.
The recommended daily intake should not be exceeded. The dietary supplement should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. A diverse and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are important.
The recommended daily intake is 1-2 sachets dissolved in a glass of water after a meal.
If you have a known sensitivity or an allergy to any of the ingredients of this product or are using any medication, please consult your doctor before use. This product is not recommended for pregnant or breastfeeding women.
Keep out of reach of children! Store in a dark and dry place at temperatures below 25°C.
The claims about Garcinia Cambogia and its effects on body weight regulation were taken from scientific research/studies. You can access them at the following links:
1. K. Hayamizu, Y. Ishii, I. Kaneko, M. Shen, Y. Okuhara, N. Shigematsu, H. Tomi, M.Furuse, G.Yoshino, H. Shimasaki; Effects of garcinia cambogia on visceral fat accumulation, September–October, 2003 Volume 64, Issue 8, Pages 551–567
2. Ates A., Esen Gursel F., Bilal T., Altiner A.; Effect of dietary Garcinia cambogia extract on serum lipid profile and serum enzymes in rats fed high-lipid diet, Article 1, Volume 13, Issue 1, Winter 2012, Page 1-7
3. Kim YJ, Choi MS, Park; Garcinia Cambogia attenuates diet-induced adiposity but exacerbates hepatic collagen accumulation and inflammation, World J Gastroenterol. 2013 Aug 7;19(29):4689-701
4. Preuss HG, Bagchi D, Bagchi M, Rao CV, Dey DK, Satyanarayana S.; Effects of a natural extract of (-)- hydroxycitric acid (HCA-SX) and a combination of HCA-SX plus niacin-bound chromium and Gymnema sylvestre extract on weight loss, Diabetes Obes Metab. 2004 May;6(3):171-80.§
5. Onakpoya, S. K. Hung, R.Perry, B. Wider, E. Ernst, The Use of Garcinia Extract (Hydroxycitric Acid) as a Weight loss Supplement: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis of Randomised Clinical Trials, Journal of Obesity, Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 509038, 9 pages
6. Kim JE, Jeon SM, Park KH, Lee WS, Jeong TS, McGregor RA, Choi MS; Does Glycine max leaves or Garcinia Cambogia promote weight-loss or lower plasma cholesterol in overweight individuals: a randomized control trial, Nutr J. 2011 Sep 21;10:94. doi: 10.1186/1475-2891-10-94.
7. Onakpoya I, Hung SK, Perry R, Wider B, Ernst E.; The Use of Garcinia Extract (Hydroxycitric Acid) as a Weight loss Supplement: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis of Randomised Clinical Trials, J Obes. 2011;2011:509038. doi: 10.1155/2011/509038. Epub 2010 Dec 14.
8. Jena BS, Jayaprakasha GK, Singh RP, Sakariah KK.; Chemistry and biochemistry of (-)-hydroxycitric acid from Garcinia, J Agric Food Chem. 2002 Jan 2;50(1):10-22.
9. Preuss HG, Rao CV, Garis R, Bramble JD, Ohia SE, Bagchi M, Bagchi D; An overview of the safety and efficacy of a novel, natural(-)-hydroxycitric acid extract (HCA-SX) for weight management, J Med. 2004;35(1-6):33-48