Garcinia Slim really works! Sticking to a diet was so easy... My life has completely changed and I can say without a shadow of a doubt that I am satisfied with the results. Maria, 41 – satisfied customer
My experience with this product has been nothing but great! I don't have any more cravings and I still can't believe I shed the pounds I'd been struggling with for years. Best of all, I'm able to fit into my fave dress again! Bianca, 42 – satisfied customer
Garcinia Slim has clinically proven effects!
We know that it takes exercise and a healthy diet to lose weight, but sometimes following a slimming programme is highly impractical or downright impossible. Who has time for that? Let's not even get into the amount of willpower it takes to resist those late night snack attacks.
The secret behind Garcinia Cambogia effects lies in the fruit rind: hydroxycitric acid or HCA.
Studies have shown that HCA supports body weight reduction. 
It inhibits lipogenesis (fat formation).
It reduces appetite and helps you fight cravings throughout the day. 
In combination with chromium, it provides optimal results by helping stabilise blood sugar levels.
The addition of chromium and Vitamin C enhance Garcinia's performance:
Ascorbic acid or vitamin C is involved in carnitine biosynthesis that helps to break down fats. If your body lacks it, excess pounds start to pile on.
Chromium plays a role in insulin production, helps optimise blood sugar metabolism and affects weight loss.
Reshape your body in a healthy and natural way!
Quick effect on weight loss
Affects deep layers of fat
Boosts serotonin blood levels
Stops fat reserves from forming
GOODBYE HUNGER, GOODBYE FAT
The only side effects are increased confidence and a smaller waist size!
SOME EXTRA ADVANTAGES OF GARCINIA CAMBOGIA
- Garcinia Cambogia blocks fat by inhibiting the formation of new fat cells
- Due to its effects on serotonin, it combats emotional hunger and overeating
- Reduces stress by balancing cortisol levels in the body
WHO IS IT FOR
It's for everybody!
This side-effect free supplement is for you if:
- you want to shed excess pounds in a short time,
- you want to boost the effects of a healthy diet,
- you want to reshape your body and eliminate fat reserves,
- you want to introduce a completely natural food supplement into your diet.
INGREDIENTS (in 2 capsules/daily dose): garcinia cambogia fruit rind extract 820 mg (492 mg of which is hydroxycitric acid), ascorbic acid (vitamin C 72 mg – 90% NRV*), anti-caking agent: magnesium stearate (plant grade), chromium III chloride (chromium 80 μg – 200% NRV*), capsules: hydroxypropyl methylcellulose.
*NRV – nutrient reference value
USE: The recommended daily intake is 1 capsule 30 minutes before breakfast and 1 capsule before lunch, with a glass of water.
IMPORTANT: The recommended daily dose should not be exceeded. The dietary supplement is not a substitute for a balanced and varied diet. A balanced diet and healthy lifestyle are important.
WARNING: If you have a known sensitivity or an allergy to any of the ingredients or are on any medication, consult your doctor before use. Special care advised to diabetes patients. The product is not recommended to pregnant or breastfeeding women.
STORAGE: Keep out of reach of children! Store in a dry and dark place, at temperatures under 25°C.
NET WEIGHT: 34.44 g.
SCIENTIFIC STUDIES ABOUT GARCINIA CAMBOGIA:
1. K. Hayamizu, Y. Ishii, I. Kaneko, M. Shen, Y. Okuhara, N. Shigematsu, H. Tomi, M.Furuse, G.Yoshino, H. Shimasaki; Effects of garcinia cambogia on visceral fat accumulation, September–October, 2003 Volume 64, Issue 8, Pages 551–567
2. Ates A., Esen Gursel F., Bilal T., Altiner A.; Effect of dietary Garcinia cambogia extract on serum lipid profile and serum enzymes in rats fed high-lipid diet, Article 1, Volume 13, Issue 1, Winter 2012, Page 1-7
3. Preuss HG, Bagchi D, Bagchi M, Rao CV, Dey DK, Satyanarayana S.; Effects of a natural extract of (-)-hydroxycitric acid (HCA-SX) and a combination of HCA-SX plus niacin-bound chromium and Gymnema sylvestre extract on weight loss, Diabetes Obes Metab. 2004 May;6(3):171-80.§
4. Onakpoya, S. K. Hung, R.Perry, B. Wider, E. Ernst, The Use of Garcinia Extract (Hydroxycitric Acid) as a Weight loss Supplement: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis of Randomised Clinical Trials, Journal of Obesity, Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 509038, 9 pages
5. Kim JE, Jeon SM, Park KH, Lee WS, Jeong TS, McGregor RA, Choi MS; Does Glycine max leaves or Garcinia Cambogia promote weight-loss or lower plasma cholesterol in overweight individuals: a randomized control trial, Nutr J. 2011 Sep 21;10:94. doi: 10.1186/1475-2891-10-94.
6. Onakpoya I, Hung SK, Perry R, Wider B, Ernst E.; The Use of Garcinia Extract (Hydroxycitric Acid) as a Weight loss Supplement: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis of Randomised Clinical Trials, J Obes. 2011;2011:509038. doi: 10.1155/2011/509038. Epub 2010 Dec 14.
7. Jena BS, Jayaprakasha GK, Singh RP, Sakariah KK.; Chemistry and biochemistry of (-)-hydroxycitric acid from Garcinia, J Agric Food Chem. 2002 Jan 2;50(1):10-22.
8. Preuss HG, Rao CV, Garis R, Bramble JD, Ohia SE, Bagchi M, Bagchi D; An overview of the safety and efficacy of a novel, natural(-)-hydroxycitric acid extract (HCA-SX) for weight management, J Med. 2004;35(1-6):33-48